Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Praying

This morning I'm in a prayful mood. I'm requesting prayers for the Catholics in the state of India and Vietnam. There are major persecutions going on in those countries and they're definitely being under reported in the media.
I also feel moved to pray Fr. M. Jean Joseph Lataste, O.P. prayer.

Prayer of Fr. Lataste

Oh my Jesus, I want to love You.
Give Yourself to me and grant
that I may give myself to You.
Make me one with You.
May my will be Yours.
Unite me to You so that I may
live only in and for You.
Grant that I may spend for You
all that I have received from You,
keeping nothing for myself.
May I die to all for You, and bring
other to You. Oh my Jesus, many
others. Amen

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...