Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

SOLT

We went to a Christmas party, last night. I met a priest there that belongs to the religious order, SOLT. SOLT translates into Society of our Lady of the Most Holy Trinity. This caught my attention because my religious name is Sister Faith of the Most Holy Trinity.
This morning I googled SOLT. Surprisingly, this order was founded in the 1950's and their founder is still alive.
I thought this a kick because being a Lay Dominican, my order was founded in 1206. Imagine being able to see, to talk to, to touch....your founder.
Imagine if Dominic Guzman were still alive.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...