Search This Blog

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Correspondence

Can letter writing be an apostolate?

I think so. It's becoming one. I write to my brother in California, who's in a nursing home. I write to Fr. Aquinas, but he's my Spiritual Director. So actually, I'm his apostolate. But I write to Augustine, Francisco, Mark, and Paul, who are in prison.

We write about everything, but mostly religion and church. Of course, Dominican questions are discussed with my cloistered brethren. Actually, all these guys in prison are Dominicans. All these guys are some of my best friends.

Mmmmmm..................who's ministering to whom?

No comments:

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...