Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jan. 1, 2009

Depending how you look at it, I either wasted today, or spent a good restful day, doing whatever whim entered my mind. I woke up late because I stayed up to watch the ball drop. I went to Mass because today is the Feast of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God. Afterwards, I went over Merrell and Judy's to have lunch with them and Chris. Next I came home and did absolutely nothing but surf the net.
I did work a bit on eLumen.
I entered a contest to win a trip to the Inauguration.
I cleaned the kitchen sink. Gotta do that or the Fly Lady will be disappointed in me.
Now, I'm going to read in bed until I fall asleep.
Good night.

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...