Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

Wedding Jitters


I'm not nervous. In fact I had the best sleep, last night, than I've had all week. But not so the bride. I called her this morning to find out the address of the hair salon we're going to. She said she had to look it up on her computer.

While we were waiting for her computer to warm up, jump through its hoops, etc., we chatted. We talked about "sleep," jewelry, and how she wasn't nervous at all, then she said, "Well, bye, see you tonight."

"Wait, WAIT!" I said. "You never gave me the address you're looking up."

"Oh yeah...."

And she said she didn't have the jitters.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...