Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Killing as a Solution

I dunno.  I dunno.  The beginning of the week, I read where a Buddhist monk immolated himself in protest of a public works project.  (I can relate. )  Then today I heard on the radio that in Utah, a man was executed by a firing squad.  

Also today, I was listening to Patrick Madrid on a CD where he quotes Bishop Chaput as saying that he can picture himself dying in his own bed.  However, he pictures his successor, dying in prison, and his successor being martyred.

The world is getting more and more violent.  Where is the peace of Christ?  This is not the way it should be.

No comments:

Sisterhood

  Sisterhood Two girls, who like to play sisters. Both wear different headscarves. One is a hijab. One is a tichel. Will we grow old? Will w...