Search This Blog

Friday, November 19, 2010

New Roman Missal Translation Leaked

I love the internet.  While surfing, I read that Father Z, during lunch with his Hermeneuticalness, came across a site (Wikisource) where much of the new Roman Missal is leaked displayed. 
 “Areas of Difficulty” looks very interesting.  The person who wrote it, may not be the same  who "leaked" it,  but has obviously had the texts of both the “white book” approved by the Holy See’s CDW and then the revisions to the same that have come.
Father Z finds it interesting that this happens at the time the bishops of the USA and of England and Wales are having their respective meetings.
So do I.
Having read through “Areas of Difficulties” I can say that I agree in large part with the author’s concerns.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...