Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Plugged in the Rosary

When  my friend Omega visits, we take the opportunity to pray together.  The Divine Office is suppose to be prayed in community, and so we do.  She came this weekend.

We also pray the Rosary together.  I expected to turn on Boston Catholic TV and pray with Fr. Robert Reed but it wasn't on.

Mmmmm.  I thought, and remembered that www.comepraytherosary.org is always on.  I thought I would get my lap top and we could participate with others from around the world praying...or...I could get my CD of the Rosary, and we could pray along while we listened.

Omega looked at me like I had two heads.

"Why can't just the two of us pray?"

"Oh."
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...