Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Translation ?

Radiograph of the remains of Saint Dominic; Ch...Image via Wikipedia
Oh, I get it.  Today is the Feast of the Translation of the body of Saint Dominic.  A translation to me is moving from one language to another.  So a translation of a body would be to change the language written on the grave.

No?

How about to move the body from one place to another?

Better.

Can I pray in Latin while picking the body up, and then move to pray in English to put the body in its new chosen resting place?

To read about the Translation of the Body of Saint Dominic without any nonsense, I recommend my fellow blogger, the Specious Pedestrian.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...