Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Call for Boston Bishops to Pray


The storm in Massachusetts last night was wicked awesome.  My town didn't have any tornadoes, but we had everything else: hail, thunder, lightning, rain, wind.  It brought me to prayer.

Thank God for my iphone and texting.  My family and I kept tabs on each other and we're all OK.  Some friends, even Omega in New Jersey called to check and see that I was fine.  Deo Gratias!

Then this morning, I was reading where the Bishops of New Orleans called for Friday to be a Day of Prayer and fasting for protection from hurricanes and floods.  We in the Archdiocese of Boston, also get hurricanes and floods, blizzards, and now tornadoes.  I call for my bishops to pray as the good bishops of New Orleans are.  I ask that they dedicate a day of prayer and fasting for protection from our adverse weather conditions.

Let us Pray
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...