Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2012

Memorare for May

Bishop Finn from the Diocese of Kansas City ~ St. Joseph, is urging people to pray the Memorare for the month of May, for his special intentions.  

Why not?  The Memorare is my St. Mary's Women's Club special prayer.  I can add this one prayer after my daily Rosary.  On this site is a form to be filled out, if you want to join those praying.  The Bishop is aiming for a million Memorares.


The Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...