Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Home -- Day Thirteen

                                                 Finally, home where I'm comfortable.
I loved the Beatification and the retreat.  But I hate getting there and traveling home.  I have motion sickness and my ears fill with pressure and sometime the pain is excruciating.  I'll live anywhere.  It's the coming and going that get to me.

I missed my family, my husband's cooking--especially his big breakfasts, my pillow, and Dunkin Donuts.  Europe has to adopt the coffee mug and start importing coffee from South America.  Somebody should also introduce them to cranberry sauce.

What I find as funny, is I'm thinking in French.  I don't even speak it that well, but my mind is translating.  And I keep responding "Ja, Ja, Ja" --- like the Swiss Germans.  

But it's always good to be home.

Sisterhood

  Sisterhood Two girls, who like to play sisters. Both wear different headscarves. One is a hijab. One is a tichel. Will we grow old? Will w...