Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

This is the place, where I'm giving a Talk, tomorrow.  It's not the inside of Mary Immaculate of Lourdes; it's one of the parish buildings.  I'm speaking to the St. Dominic Chapter of Lay Dominicans, there.  The topic is the beatification of Blessed John Joseph Lataste, O.P.

It's going to be a lot of give and take.  I'm going to ask them more questions, than they're going to ask me.

What's the process of canonization?
Where are beatifications held?
What do you think of our new Dominican Blessed?

Then I'll ask them to pray for his canonization.

pictures  Of course, you've seen those.

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...