Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hiking

It's 1:46 PM in the afternoon and I'm in my pajamas.  Why?  I just took a shower and am too worn out to go out anytime, soon.  You see, I joined a hiking group, today.  It's called "Trail Hikers."  There are approximate 10 of us, mixed male and female.  We spent the morning hiking behind an old mental hospital.  It's a rainy day, so my clothes are soaked.  I'm tired.

I loved it, however.  My cheeks were nice and rosy   It felt so good to be outdoors.  The air smelled woodsy, albeit wet wood, but it was a fine, pungent, natural smell.  I met some new friends and communed with nature.

New friends, a healthy walk, a hot shower, time for a nap.

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...