Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Faith Calling

What do you think?  Poor picture, I know.  It's a picture taken from my Kindle.  I'll describe what it is.  There's a lighthouse with Jesus at the entrance. The lighthouse is actually Brant Light on Nantucket. There's a little bridge to it.  On the bridge are people from my Lay Dominican Chapter.  The very last person, the lady yelling, is me.  I have a big mouth, no?

At first, I didn't understand.  I kept focusing on my big mouth.  "Why am I yelling?"  But my friend told me to look at it this way.  The light is Jesus.  People are going to him, and I'm yelling for others to come, too.

This picture is from the book, Pencil in the Hole, written by one of my "cloistered brothers."


Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...