Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


This is an experiment.  I'm diving into the pool, head first.  I'm joining a group of Catholic bloggers at RAnn's place. Take a few minutes and visit!  

As I understand it, I'm to link to my weekly posts.  Since I post, just about every single day, I'm only linking to my week's favorites.

Monday and Tuesday, I posted about American Catholicism.

Tuesday began strange.  I really didn't have anything to write about except my walk.  Well, I was very surprised to see the hits I got.  More than usual!  So I have to note that post.

Wednesday I don't think would interest anyone.  But Thursday's Swimming in God was good.  I think so, anyway.

Friday was just what you would expect of me.  Nothing new.  Saturday would only be of interest to Dominicans.  And today, Sunday was bleh.

So four post I'd like to offer the Catholic Carnival at This n' That Blogspot.


Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...