Search This Blog

Saturday, June 1, 2013

World Wide Adoration on Corpus Christi


A few days ago, I wrote about Eucharistic Adoration with by "cloistered brothers." Tomorrow, June 2, on the Solemnity of the Feast of Corpus Christi, Pope Francis has asked everyone in the world to attend a Eucharistic Adoration Service.

Wow!  Just imagine the entire world adoring God.

Well, I am and I'm not, able to go to an Adoration, per se.  I will attend Mass in morning because I'm schedule to lector.  But then, I'm also attending Mass in community with my chapter.  These offerings of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will have to cover.  Two Mass = Adoration.

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...