Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Cincinnati Bound

Mrs. Cosette Heimann, O.P. 
You won't be seeing any posts from me until Monday, September 30.  I'll be at St. Gertrude's priory in Cincinnati, Ohio.  We, the delegates representing our respective regions in the Lay Dominican Province of Saint Joseph, will be meeting.

This is a business meeting.  We're meeting at the friars' novitiate.  I'm not bringing my computer.  This is not exactly like a papal conclave, but it is a plenary session for the Lay Dominicans in St. Joseph's Province.

Besides, you wouldn't be interested with the "goings on"; what would I have to post?

I could use prayers for safe traveling, and the wisdom to know when to speak and when to listen.

This is Cosey, my regional president.  We're traveling together.  

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...