Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

How I Spent My Fall Vacation

Fountain in front of Eastern Slope Inn Resort, N. Conway, NH
It's Sunday Snippets time, A Catholic Carnival.  A group of bloggers review their posts on Sunday, at RAnn's place.  Go over there and read some.

First, a couple of my favorite blogs are My Way/God's Way and Stepping Stones.    MY Way/God's Way is sweet.  It's written by two elderly twin Dominican friars.  They only post once a week.  They're sweethearts.  Stepping Stones and Signal Fire is written by a Mom, a prison ministry advocate, and a Boston College professor.  She writes daily reflections.

This week I'm on vacation.  We chose to go to New Hampshire because my daughter and son-in-law were in a relay, up there.  So it was a way to enjoy the fun and be there for them.

Monday -- I posted about the death of my husband's good friend, Dave, my "cloistered brother", Br. Paul Mary, and my neighbor, Don, in God is so Good.

Tuesday -- In hiking around here, a common refrain is "There's a Pub at the Top!"  This post is about my climb up to Arethusa Falls.

Wed. and Thurs.  I didn't post because blogger was giving me trouble.  Coupon Drop Downs have infected by blog and I can't get rid of them.

Friday - We drove up to the Summit of Mt. Washington.  We did it the day before but I couldn't get to the page to draft a post.  Friday we also dropped Cheryl and Jon off at Cannon Mountain, to begin the relay.

Saturday - The Relay to the Beach was completed.  \0/

And here we are today, going home.  The vacation is over.  

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...