Search This Blog

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival

Good Morning!  I'm doing Sunday Snippets, this morning--a Catholic Carnival.  This a gathering of Catholic bloggers who share their week's posts on a host's blog.  The host is R'Ann at This And That And the Other Thing.  Click on over to R'Ann site and see what we're about.

Before I get into my week, R'Ann asked what I was doing for Lent.  I am going to drink my coffee black (I usually take 'regular').  I am not having desserts.  I am going to Stations of the Cross and I'm going to attempt to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy.  By Easter, I should be holy and skinny, right?

My week:

Monday -- I had the opportunity to tell the Executive Director and President of Catholic Voices, how his organization had "dissed" me.  See Urban Dictionary.

Tuesday -- Matt 5: 45

Wednesday -- Why Mary has three hands

Thursday -- Busy Busy

Friday -- Amanda wandered in from the street, to an Ultreya.  Please pray for her.

Saturday -- I'm wondering about wearing Ashes.




Sisterhood

  Sisterhood Two girls, who like to play sisters. Both wear different headscarves. One is a hijab. One is a tichel. Will we grow old? Will w...