Search This Blog

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival



Here we are again, linking up with my fellow bloggers at This And That And The Other Thing, for Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival.  Click on the link and click on some other blogs, and enjoy.

First, the question was asked how I promote "the right to life."  I've been on the March for Life and want very much to go again.  (See Jan. 21, 2010)  Last year, my prayer group and the right to life group sponsored a Rosary for Life.

Now what I did this week:

Monday -- I asked you to pray for Sin.  (The only time I will ask you to pray for Sin.)

Tuesday --  The story of St. Bridget being made a bishop.

Wednesday -- A reflection and drawing from A Pencil in the Hole by MEK.

Thursday -- Book Review of The Road to Nyn by Brian G. Michaud.

Friday --  Mystagogy of a 4 Year Old.

Saturday --  Start praying for our country.


Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...