Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Bike Ride

It was such a beautiful day that hubby and I rode our bikes along Cape Cod Canal.  We could have gone on forever, with the wind at our backs, but riding back into the headwind was heavy going.  I could see the boats having a hard time with the wind and the strong currents.  A sign on the Sagamore Bridge gave me pause.  It read "No Wake 10 MPH".  How is a boat to go through currents running at a coefficient of about 100, with the wind at 30 kts.?

I marveled at the men painting the Sagamore Bridge.  They were way, way, up there in the wind.

Hubby and I came upon a man who was struggling to bring a big fish in.  It was almost half the size of the man!  His name was Danny and I took his picture and emailed him the photo.

We only biked bridge to bridge (Bourne Bridge to Sagamore Bridge).  It was a good workout because we really had to struggle riding into the head wind.

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...