Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Attitude

Once again, while waiting for swimming lessons to be over, I found myself staring at the poster that said

If you think you can,
and you think you can't,
you're both right.

I love it and it has encouraged me, many times.  So I loved it when I came upon this story.

Many years ago, a large American shoe company sent two salesmen to different parts of the Australian outback to see if they could drum up some business among the Aborigines.  Some time later, the company received the first telegram:

No business here...natives don't wear shoes.

Immediately after, the second salesman sent his telegram.

Great opportunity here...natives don't wear shoes.

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...