Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Thanksgiving

Unfortunately, I'm not my chipper self.  Since my surgery, November 17th, I've been in a funk.  I'm not bouncing back like I expected.  I feel like I'm wallowing in self-pity.  Hence, I had a hard time posting this week.  I couldn't think of anything to write about.  Nothing was happening to write about.  Who wants to join my pity party?

However, I am still linking up to my weekly link up at This And That And The Other Thing Blog, where my fellow bloggers go, every Sunday.  Life goes on and I don't want it to pass me by.  So I'll limp along.

Monday -- Brother Tonto cartoon.

Tuesday -- Praying for peace in Ferguson, MO.

Wednesday -- Goodness attracts.

Thursday -- ...and if you want to know, my family just charged in eating.

Friday -- Reminiscing about Alice's Restaurant

Saturday -- Brother Tonto, again.

Happy Advent!

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...