Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival


It's time for Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival.  What do I mean?  I mean that on Sundays, I give my readers snippets of my week's posts.  Not only that.  I link here, with a blog, This And That And The Other Thing, where you will find this blog, and others, to read.  That's the Catholic Carnival.  So, what happened this week?

Monday  --  I did snag Alice for the Communion Breakfast in 2016.

Tuesday  --  A short story.

Wednesday  --  Another Mother Miriam Pollard poem.

Thursday  --  Hail Mary for the Pope.

Friday  --  Novena for Life.

Saturday  --  Joke.

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...