Search This Blog

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Drained



You know what?  Maybe people are just tired.  They want to take the easy way out.  So they want to be left alone.

I'm talking religion.  That means evangelizing.  I also mean educating, proselytizing, and just plain chatting.  Some people don't even want to think.

Leave them alone.  Let them wallow in their self absorption.

I guess you can tell that I'm tired of their refusal to look deeper.  Is it laziness?  Sigh...I guess the Holy Spirit will have to take over, I quit.

1 comment:

joy said...

Faith is one of the most important aspect in our life towards God or to others. Faith keep our relationship strong and still. Nice, article. Visit my site too for more information. Have a nice day always. Cheers!

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Hands Up Don't Shoot

  Our Lady of Ferguson Icon by Mark Doox Icons are written because they are stories. This story began in the city of Ferguson, Missouri, whi...