Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bible Trivia

Finally, I won.  I mean my team won.  We blew everyone away.  There were seven of us but Howard and I knew just about all the answers.  My "cloistered brothers" and I were playing Bible Trivia.  There were four teams and we were the best.

What surprised me was that I knew just about everything I was asked.  I really didn't have to refer to my team, but I did to keep them involved.  Last year when we played I hardly knew anything.  I wonder why the difference.  I am involved in two Bible studies.  One is faith sharing and the other is a real Bible course.  That has to be the reason.

Whatever, thanks be to God.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...