Search This Blog

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Full Day



My schedule today:

Leave the house at 7:00 AM in order to get to Mass 20 minutes before it starts--I am Lector A.

After Mass meet friends for breakfast.

10:00 AM go to the Hope of Bethany Pro-Chapter's meeting.

Noon give formation to a temporary professed Lay Dominican.

1:00 PM my own Lay Dominican Chapter meeting

4:00 PM watch football with hubby

5:30 make and eat supper

7:00 blog this post

Sundays are my busiest days and I love it.  I prayed Morning Prayer with my brothers and sisters.  And I prayed Evening Prayer with my "cloistered brothers."  It doesn't get any better than that.

No comments:

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...