Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Jesus the Man


Last night in Bible Sharing we discussed Sunday's Readings.  I won't reference them because I'm sick and tired--literally.  Being one of the crowds to see the pope allowed me to mingle with all their germs.  I'm sick; I have a cold.  Being up all Sunday night and still not having caught up on my sleep, I'm tired.  But I still went to Bible Sharing because I wanted to tell the group about my Philly Adventure.  

I did that, but I wasn't or couldn't focus on scripture.  Let's just say, I'm so grateful to God for having Jesus become one of us.  Jesus suffered colds and viruses and being tired.  I feel better just knowing that God has experiential knowledge of humanity.



No comments:

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...