Search This Blog

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Speak to Me

Today's meditation was on this drawing by my "cloistered brother," MEK.  What do you see in it?

I see God holding the world in His Hands.  In particular, God is Jesus.  See the wound in His hand?

What are the flames coming out of the globe?  Fire?  Prayers reaching up?  Perhaps both?  Because the world is at war, the people's prayers are lifted up?  What do you think?

What else do you see?  I see part of Saturn.  I see stars and the moon and other planets.  I see a cross in the stars.

God has everything under control.  This is my mantra:

                                               All is passing.
                                           God is everlasting.

No comments:

Bulletin for Mary

I'm composing a blurb for my parish's church bulletin. Some friends and I are "tree huggers." We're into gardening a...