Search This Blog

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Describing God

My previous post is still on my mind.  I still don't get why understanding God is so important.  Theologians have different opinions.  Since the beginning of time, people have been trying to understand God.  To me, they are trying to understand, something not understandable.  I also think that's why the Jews don't name God.  One can't label Him.  He can't be defined, labeled, or named.  Love Him as He is.

That's all I'm going to say about it.  Look in the mirror, if you want to see God.  You are made in His image.  Look at other people; they, also, are made in the image of God.  Do you understand people?
Think about it.

No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...