Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Repent, the End is Near!

"Repent, the End is Near!" are signs crazy people in comics carry.  To me, that's what all the messages from Medjugorje say.  I didn't pay much attention to that apparition.  In fact, I don't pay much attention to any of the apparitions, except Our Lady of Kibeho.   And that's because of Immaculee Ilibagiza's story.  That story will rock you!  Ever since then, I'm open to apparitions.  That means I am not convinced they're a divine intervention but if you believe, then God bless you.

My Heart Will Triumph by the visionary Mirjana Soldo is the latest book I've read.  I enjoyed it and have a little bit more understanding what the hoopla from Medjugorje is about.  It's Mirjana's story, but she tells of the other visionaries, also.  At least I know who's who.  Some of my questions were addressed, maybe not answered, but I am information to ponder.

The book is a history of the apparition.  I really do recommend it.  What drives me crazy is the talk of "secrets."  It drives me crazy in Fatima, too.  I'd like to know how come no one knows what the secret is until after it happens.  Then, "Oh by the way, that's one of the secrets Our Lady said would happen."

Please!  Blessed Mother, Saints in heaven, Blessed Trinity, no more secrets!  To me, it invalidates any divine intervention.  It turns a revelation into a hoax, a carnival act.  What is supposed to be taken as solemn and sacred is now a joke. 


No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...