Search This Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Surprise!

When I am surprised by the first flowers I see on my plants I always think of them as presents from God. It’s about midway between the winter solstice and spring equinox. So the surprise of flowers brings an expression of delight to my face.

The first time I noticed a flower was when I was watering my dish garden. I saw a white leaf- a strong healthy stem and when I turned the pot I saw that it was not a leaf but rather a flower. So I looked around my other plants and saw one flower on my cactus. Just now a few days later, I spotted a flower in my purple shamrocks.

God is good.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...